understand yourself and others
Behavioural science research suggests that 75% of the population is significantly different from any given individual. Amongst the many differences that exist, people think differently, decide differently, communicate differently and work at a different pace. Not necessarily better, not necessarily worse – just different. Because we depend on many of these people for our own success, it is vitally important we learn how to recognise and deal with these individual character traits in ourselves and with others.
Our People Styles workshop will give attendees an insight into their own preferred behavioural style, show them how to assess the ‘styles’ of others and how to adapt their style to establish trust, become more influential and develop powerful, profitable relationships.
AT A GLANCE:
• Knowing me, knowing you – how you see yourself v how others see you
• How to evaluate good and bad relationships
• Recognising and interacting with key people
• Understanding strengths and overdone strengths
• How to build trust with each ‘style’
• Building relationships and co-operation
• Motivating each style for win/win success
• Flexibility – how to modify your style to get the best out of others.
Who will benefit?
Literally anyone in an organisation that works with or relies on others to perform. Especially suited to those in sales or customer-facing roles. This is without doubt our most versatile and powerful programme, understanding the fundamentals of people styles and developing higher levels of EQ is a cornerstone of personal and business success.CONTACT